Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Signing Event For Demons, Gods & Sake: Dec.16


Have you read my thrilling supernatural thriller yet?

As I previously mentioned, my new novel, Demons, Gods & Sake is now available as a Trade Paperback through AmazonThe Trade Paperback is 252 pages long and sells for $14.95. This novel is the fourth installment of the Tipsy Sensei series, the adventures of Nate Randall, a Sake Expert from Boston. The novel is also available as an Ebook and the prior three Tipsy Sensei short stories are available as Ebooks too.

Demons, Gods and Sake can now be found at two bookstores, The Book Oasis in Stoneham and Bestsellers Cafe in Medford, as AKA Bistro restaurant in Lincoln. I am hoping to make it available in a few other local and independent book stores in the near future. If any restaurants, book stores or other businesses would like to stock my new novel and/or do a book signing, please contact me.

On December 16, from 3pm-4:30pm, I will be signing my novel at Bestsellers Cafe in Medford. So come on down, meet me and pick up a copy of my book. I will be answering questions about my book as well as any Sake questions people have. Pick up a copy for yourself or get one for a holiday gift for the book lovers in your life. Next year, on February 2, from 2pm-3:30pm, I will be doing a larger author event at Bestsellers Care, and we might even get to drink some Sake too.

Hope you see you at my book signing!

No comments: