Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stoneham Sun: Give Greek Wines A Try

My new column of "A Passionate Foodie" can be found in the March 16 issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper. This is a weekly column that concentrates on reviews of local restaurants though it also deals with other food and wine topics.

The new column has been published today and will be available online soon. The new article, Give Greek Wines A Try, provides readers with a list of ten items I have learned about Greek wines.  It is my hope that those ten items will motivate my readers to try some Greek wines, wines which are underappreciated but very worthy of attention.  If you are not drinking Greek wines now, you should check them out.  

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here.

Drink with passion

No comments: