Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chocolee Chocolates: Chocolate Cream Pie

While getting my fix of gooey, salted caramel-filled chocolates at Chocolee Chocolates, I found that the owner, Lee Napoli, is currently taking orders for Chocolate Cream Pies for Thanksgiving. For $18, you can get a homemade pie for the holiday. Now, I have not tasted or seen this pie so I really don't know how it will turn out. But, based on the quality of Lee's other products, her chocolates, beignets and truffles, I have high expectations. She is a passionate pastry chef, someone who invest much effort and heart into her creations. So I placed my order for a Chocolate Cream Pie and would recommend you do so too.

I also think the price is very good. I have seen plenty of lesser bakeries sell mediocre pies for a similar price, if not higher. For a homemade pie, with quality ingredients, I am definitely willing to pay $18.

I will report back after Thanksgiving about the pie!

Chocolee Chocolates
83 Pembroke Street
Boston, MA
Phone: 617-236-0606

No comments: