Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stoneham Sun: Some More Recipes

My new column of "A Passionate Foodie" can be found in the October 1 issue issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper. This is a weekly column that concentrates on reviews of local restaurants though it may also touch on a few other food and wine topics.

The new column has been published today and will soon be available online. The new column provides some of my favorite recipes, including Waffles, Chocolate Waffles, Double Corn Pudding and Popovers.

I am also seeking your recipes. Please send them to me and I will choose my favorites to publish in a future column. The rest will get posted on my blog.

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here.

Dine with passion.

1 comment:

angelinjones said...

Creamed" corn is smaller (chopped) pieces of corn with a thickener added to make it creamy. I think this could be a substitute for the Copes corn, but to avoid the excess additives found in creamed corn, I suggest you chop some corn yourself while it's frozen, either with a knife or in the food processor, just to make the pieces smaller, not to puree. Then thaw it in the microwave or just allow it to sit out for half an hour.
------------------------
jones
Internet Marketing