Monday, September 8, 2008

The Passionate Foodie

To all my readers:

I have made a subtle but significant change to the title of my blog. I am no longer "A" Passionate Foodie. Instead, I have become "The" Passionate Foodie. Some of my friends have been suggesting this change to my title for some time. They think it better reflects my place and reputation in the local food & wine community. I think it also reflects my pride in what I do, that I am willing to be more than just another passionate foodie. I take this blog very seriously and have thoroughly enjoyed writing it for all this time.

So please tell me your thoughts on this change. Do you like it? Do you think it is too presumptuous? Or do you think it is the right change?

Thanks!

1 comment:

Mad Chef said...

Are you a member of yelp.com? You should add your reviews there.

In either case, keep up the good work