Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pignone's Cafe: Easter Sunday Breakfast Buffet

I tend to avoid most holiday breakfast buffets at restaurants. Most times, they are overpriced for barely warm, if even that, food. The quality is often not that great either. Yes, it is difficult to run a buffet, to ensure everything remains hot. It is difficult to cater to hundreds of people, trying to rush them through so that the next shift of customers can enter.

Yet every once in awhile you find a gem, a place that rises above the mediocre masses and provides a decent breakfast buffet.

Pignone's Cafe in Stoneham is having a breakfast buffet on Easter Sunday. They will have three shifts, 8am, 9:30am and 11am. They will serve all of the usual breakfast items, including eggs benedict and omelettes made to order. The cost is $14.95 per person, half price for children under 12. You need to call to make reservations.

Now I don't know how the buffet turn out, whether it will rise above the mediocrity or not. But, I do know that I very much enough their breakfast menu. I very much recommend theuir breakfast, and I am a big breakfast fan. I have hope that their buffet will turn out to be good. I will likely make reservations and give it a try.

Pignone’s Café
319 Main St.
Stoneham, MA
Phone: (781) 279-0131

No comments: