Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stoneham Sun: Some Recipes

My next column of "A Passionate Foodie" can be found in the January 30 issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper. This is my weekly column that concentrates on reviews of local restaurants as well as other interesting food and wine topics.

The new column will be published tommorrow and is currently available online. The new column is a bit of a change. Instead on concentrating on dining out, I have decided to address dining in. So, I have offered several of my favorite recipes so that you can dine at home. The recipes include Garlic Teriyaki Sauce, Orange Goat Casserole, Swedish Apple Pie and Cinnamon Rolls.

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here. Next week, I will present some Valentine's Day wine recommendations.

Dine with passion!

No comments: