Saturday, October 13, 2007

Spanish Vacation: The Return

I returned last evening from Spain, tired after a long day of travel. It was such a superb vacation, a two week food and wine extravaganza. All of the wine I bought made it home safely with me. I took hundreds of pictures. So, over the next few weeks, I will post all about my trip, spotlighting the restaurants, wineries and more that I visited. I will try to post about my trip chronologically, though there might be a couple slight variances.

Spain may not be your first choice for a vacation spot in Europe. France, Italy and England certainly get much more publicity. But, you would not regret a journey to Spain. For foodies and wine aficiandos, Spain offers much including incredible restaurants and wines. It also offers much of historical, cultural and artistic interest. There are large cities and small villages, beaches and mountains, and so much more.

So, stay tuned for my posts about Spain. And then think of the possibilities of a vacation there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to reading all about the trip!

Anonymous said...

hope you lure some other bloggers to our neck of the woods with your posts!

Richard Auffrey said...

Any blogger who enjoys good wine should seriously consider a trip to Spain.