Friday, September 28, 2007

Spanish Vacation: Departure

I am leaving this afternoon for my vacation in Spain. For the next two weeks, I will be in Spain
touring wineries, exploring several cities and towns, eating in fine and interesting restaurants, and much more. Though I will have my laptop with me and have some access to email, my computer time will be limited. Thus my blog posting will be sporadic during the next couple weeks.

Though when I return, I will have much to blog about. When I return, I will post all about my Spanish adventures, reviewing wines and restaurants, food markets and bars. I will have plenty of photos as well.

My weekly column in the Stoneham Sun newspaper will continue to be published while I am away. And I may do a column on Spain upon my return.

1 comment:

Núria said...

Hi! So you are coming over to Spain!! I hope you have a nice trip and visit and enjoy our meals and wines... I'm sure you will! If you need any help or advise for good restaurants, don't hesitate to ask me.
In my blog there's the "see it in the map" section where you can see some restaurants and markets... still working on that. But if you want 1st hand info, send me a comment and I'll be glad to help!
http://recipespicbypic.blogspot.com