Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stoneham Sun: Georgie D's Place

My next column of "A Passionate Foodie" can now be found in the August 15 issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper.

The Stoneham Sun is a weekly free newspaper. I will be writing a weekly column that will concentrate on reviews of local restaurants. The column may also touch on a few other food and wine topics as well. My second column will be published tomorrow though it is available now online. This column is a restaurant review of Georgie D's Place, a new Italian restaurant in Stoneham.

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here. Next week, my column will be another local restaurant review.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New eclectic wine (and beer) store in Arlington (Arlington's FIRST since easing its dryness):
http://www.menotomybeerandwine.

Wine tastings on Saturday, beer tastings on Friday. Worth adding to the tour (prior to hitting Winchester Wine & Spirits, Spirited Gourmet, and Wine Country, all withing one block in Winchester, all w/Satnite tastings)