Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Starbucks--Iced Tea

I am not a coffee person but I do love tea, especially iced tea. I drink iced tea year round, summer and winter. I like my iced tea to be freshly brewed and unsweetened. I enjoy the iced tea at Starbucks because I can get it that way. They usually have iced tea in three flavors: black, green and Passion fruit. For only $2, you can get a large glass of iced tea. The other day I found that Starbucks now has a new flavor, white tea. White tea is all the rage now because of its alleged health benefits. I enjoy the mild flavor of white tea. You can get the white tea plain, or they have a blueberry white tea. I had a glass of that and enjoyed it very much. It had a subtle blueberry flavor and a refreshing tea flavor. If you like iced tea, and want something different, try their new white tea.

No comments: