Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pizzamia, Once Again

So, I ordered delivery from Pizzamia again. This time, I ordered a large Bianco pizza, a white pizza, and a steak & cheese calzone. The pizza was excellent. The crust was thin, crusty on the bottom and chewy on top. There was plenty of cheese and garlic and it was delicious. It was not too oily either. The calzone was as good as the other ones I had there. It was slathered with garlic on top and there was plenty of fillings. This could become one of my favorite pizza/calzone delivery/takeout places.

Pizzamia
67 Franklin Street
Stoneham, MA
Phone: (781) 572-3300

3 comments:

J.F. said...

We were just about to order from these guys, and are going to take your advice about the white pizza. Thanks!!!

Richard Auffrey said...

Welcome JF to my blog. I hope you enjoyed the white pizza and that you return to add your comments about it.

Anonymous said...

We love Pizzamia too. The pizza's great, as are the calzones. I like mesclun-mix salads, and I think they only have iceberg, but it is a pizza place. And the chocolate cake is honestly some of the best I've ever had.